Information related to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25 May
In accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we would like to inform that:
- your personal data is administered by ITA Doradztwo Podatkowe Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bednarska 7, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator; the Administrator processes your personal data;
- your personal data will be processed for the purpose of informing you about tax updates and changes in tax regulations and will not be made available to other recipients;
- your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent expressed during your registration for the newsletter;
- the provision of personal data is required for entering into an agreement; no agreement may be entered into if personal data is not provided;
- you have the right to:
- request the Administrator to enable you accessing, correcting/modifying, removing or limiting the processing of your personal data;
- lodge objections as to such processing;
- transfer/move your personal data;
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority; and
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
Any modifications should be submitted to the following e-mail address : email@example.com
Your personal data is not subject to any automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
Your personal data will be stored until your de-registration from ITA DP’s newsletter. If u don’t accept above conditions you can click below link and de-register from ITA DP’s newsletter.
The alert presents the issues that we believe may be of interest to you. The information in the alert is of a general nature and it does not cover all changes resulting from the amendment of the VAT law. Before making any decision or action, as well as in case of any questions or concerns, please contact one of our tax advisors on +48222503100 (email:firstname.lastname@example.org).