In order to respect privacy of the users of www.itadp.pl website as well as to abide by the provisions of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016, Independent Tax Advisers Doradztwo Podatkowe Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter: ITA DP) hereby presents information on its collecting, processing and use of information on website users.
ITA DP, with registered office in Warsaw at ul. Bednarska 7, is the personal data administrator for www.itadp.pl website.
What kind of personal information is gathered and used by ITA DP?
ITA DP gathers two types of data on its website:
- Data voluntarily provided by the user upon registration for a newsletter – e-mail address, first name and surname of the user; and
- Data gathered passively via Google Analytics, used for analysing the activity of users on itadp.pl.
How is the gathered user data used by ITA DP?
- Data provided by the user voluntarily upon registration for a newsletter (in the form of e-mail address, first name and surname) is used, and is necessary, for sending the ordered Tax Alerts to the specified e-mail address.
- Data gathered passively via Google Analytics, used for analysing the activity of users on itadp.pl, is used exclusively for statistical purposes and for enhancement of the website, if any.
The data is not transferred or divulged to other entities. Furthermore, ITA DP undertakes to ask the users for their consent in case where such data transfer is to take place in the future.
How can the user report a need to change or remove his/her data?
The user who voluntarily registered for ITA DP’s newsletter may, upon its receiving to his/her e-mail address, de-register by clicking de-activation link included in the message. In case of a change in data provided upon registration or any technical problems with subscription removal, the user may report such change by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
User has the right to:
- request the Administrator to enable you accessing, correcting/modifying, removing or limiting the processing of your personal data;
- lodge objections as to such processing;
- transfer/move your personal data;
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority; and
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data of users is not subject to any automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
How are cookies used and is it possible to block their downloading?
The majority of browsers make it possible to check what cookies have been saved in the device and to individually remove or block cookies from selected Internet websites.
Where is the user data located and how it is secured?
User data is stored by the administrator of www.itadp.pl website and is protected from unauthorised access.